For the first (and last) time in 12 months, my office is actually (relatively) clean. I mean, at least there isn’t garbage on the floor. Or old takeaway boxes with bits of food on my desk. Or piles of papers that need to be filed.
Here are the work-related things that I accomplished today:
- Deleted 26 voice messages
- Finalized that contract for that global thingy
- Coordinated that thingy with our San Francisco office
- Took a call with that person about that thingy
- Sent out a few company e-mails about stuff
- Updated some content on our portal
Actually, it was a pretty productive day, save for the fact that I didn’t really clean out my e-mail inbox, which I guess I can do from home. I guess it’s time to leave?