In anticipation of the end of daylight savings, I’ve been waking up at weird hours, like 3:30 AM, so the days feel really long. The Busy-Lazy family went to the gym this morning for quik-e workouts before we head Upstate for a wedding this afternoon.
My trainer, Chris G., likes to play mind games, er, word games with me to help pass the time, and today we played a game where I had to answer three questions:
- What’s your favorite color and what are the three adjectives that describe why you like that color.
- If you could be any animal, what would it be, and what are the three adjectives that describe your reasons why.
- There’s a body of water. Describe yourself in relation to that body of water.
Here are my answers:
- My favorite color is orange because it’s bright, happy, and unusual.
- If I could be any animal, it would be a rhino because it’s big, strong, and gray.
- When I think of a body of water, I think of Lake Michigan in the Winter, partially frozen, and I’m standing at the edge of the lake looking at the ice caps.
OK Tumblrinos: why don’t you take a stab at answering the three questions above, and I’ll let you know what it all means. Packing the family into the car now for a long drive.